To keep listening our Music PRESS HERE  

Landscapes Made of Female Bodies

Share it:
female bodies landscapes01

I agree there hardly is anything prettier or more beautiful than a female body, but making a landscape out of it sounds a bit too much, don’t you think so? I’m not sure if there is some sort of massage the author is trying to send us, but I must say I like these photos anyhow. They look really amazing and put men in such a funny position, as some tiny beings running around trying to make sense of their lives, trying to answer so many questions, and still failing to figure out the puzzle. I guess this is not entirely the man’s world.

female bodies landscapes02
female bodies landscapes03
female bodies landscapes04
female bodies landscapes05
female bodies landscapes06
female bodies landscapes07
female bodies landscapes08
female bodies landscapes09
female bodies landscapes10
Share it:

Discover Fine Art

Photography

Post A Comment:

0 comments: