To keep listening our Music PRESS HERE  

Cute Dogs in training very Funny

Share it:
I joined the company and I thought that it was my dream come true. My Initial Training Program. I have a bunch of batch mates in the training like this.…

 
We used to go to office like this….

 We used to do breakfast like this…
 I dedicated very hardly to my work and used to prepare for the training like this….
 I dedicated very hardly to my work and used to prepare for the training like this….
 When I came to know that I have been allotted to a project and have been transferred from Bangalore to Hyderabad, I was on top of the moon like this…


I made the gesture like this when I saw my first crush…
 

I took a step ahead and took a rose to her like this…

 But to no avail. So I felt like this…



I considered to move on and joined my project mates. In the beginning, we were very much enthusiastic to work together like this…
 As the days pass by, we beginning to understand that there is nothing in this project. So I used to sit in my cubicle like this…

 Sometimes I used to take a nap in my cubicle like this…

 There is no sleep at home and in the office as well. So this is how I look every night talking to my friends, my parents etc etc…

 When my team leader gives a stare at me…

I was like this…
 And in extreme situation, like this…
 After missing my family, my friends, my dear ones, I am beginning to feel lonely like this…
 I started this…
 And this…
 After spending here for more than a year, I am in very much confusion that literally there is nothing in my mind to think what to do…
Share it:

Funny and Humor

Post A Comment:

0 comments: